Convert JSON to XML
Why convert JSON to XML?
- There are a variety of reasons why you might need to convert from JSON to XML. For example, some legacy systems may only accept XML, or you may need to share data with someone who only accepts XML files.
- Understanding the differences between JSON and XML and being able to convert between the two is an essential skill for anyone working with data. With our free tool, it’s never been easier to make the conversion in just a few clicks.
What is JSON?
- It is most commonly used for data exchange between web browsers and web servers.
What is XML?
- XML, or Extensible Markup Language, is a markup language that is used for storing and transporting data.
- It is a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable.
- Many programming languages such as Java and Python use XML for data storage.
- Many API like SOAP sends response in XML.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there a size limit on files that can be converted?
There is no file size limit in XLSX to JSON conversion. You just bring your Excel file and we will handle the rest.
Is it safe? Is my data stored somewhere?
Your data is 100% secure.
We do not store any data. All the conversion happens in your browser and your file never leaves your browser.
Do I need any special software to use your tool?
No, our tool is completely web-based and requires no additional software.
Brings to you by Impler
- Impler helps engineering teams to build rich data import experience without constantly reinventing the wheel.
- Impler can be embedded into products and can handle importing thousands of records in no time.
- Have you came across data-import needs before? You will love Impler.