Convert XML to JSON
- Experience seamless conversion from XML to JSON without any file size limitations.
- Using our user-friendly interface simplifies the process, you can convert any XML file to JSON in just a few clicks.
- While both XML and JSON are useful for storing and transporting data, JSON has certain advantages over XML.
What is XML?
- XML, or Extensible Markup Language, is a markup language that is used for storing and transporting data.
- It is a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable.
- Many programming languages such as Java and Python use XML for data storage.
- Many API like SOAP sends response in XML.
What is JSON?
- It is most commonly used for data exchange between web browsers and web servers.
- APIs produces JSON as output and takes JSON as input.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the file size limit for conversion?
There is no file size limit in XLSX to JSON conversion. You just bring your Excel file and we will handle the rest.
Is it safe? Is my data stored somewhere?
Your data is 100% secure.
We do not store any data. All the conversion happens in your browser and your file never leaves your browser.
Why is JSON faster and easier to read and write than XML?
JSON has a simpler syntax that requires fewer characters to represent the same amount of data. This makes it faster and easier to read and write than XML.
Can JSON be used for data exchange between different programming languages?
Yes, JSON is language-independent, which means it can be used for data exchange between any programming languages.
Do I need to have programming knowledge to convert XML to JSON using an online tool?
No, you do not need any programming knowledge to use an online tool to convert XML to JSON. Simply upload your XML file and the tool will do the rest!
Brings to you by Impler
- Impler helps engineering teams to build rich data import experience without constantly reinventing the wheel.
- Impler can be embedded into products and can handle importing thousands of records in no time.
- Have you came across data-import needs before? You will love Impler.