See How you can easily onboard data while launching your new E-Commerce project
Let’s say you’ve built a new E-Commerce marketplace with a very exciting design, that lets your user create stores for them and sell their items online.
Store owners on your application possibly using some other application and their data will be there in the old app. So you decided to add
Data Import functionality on your platform, so store owners can import the data easily and save time.
Data Import functionality should have the following features,
- There should be facility to defined schema for what kind of data needs to be imported.
- Schema should also be having validation properties like required, unique etc.
- App will accept
.xlsxfiles from store owners. Files can have any amount of records.
- After selecting file, Store owner should be able to map columns in their spreadsheet with prespecified columns.
- Mapping should be changable.
- Uploaded file data should be validated against schema. For example, if required fileds have missing data or field value is not unique.
- It will be great if user can export the invalid data.
Impler provides a facility to manage all kinds of data import needs. With the widget, you can embed an import facility into your app, which makes it look like Import functionality is built into the product.
Impler helps your user upload
.xlsx files, mapping columns, and reviewing invalid data.
Integrating Impler can just take a few steps that you can follow in How to Use it?